FREE SHIPPING WITHIN NEW ZEALAND ON ALL ORDERS OVER NZD $50
No promo code needed! Your free shipping will be applied at the checkout when your order is over $50.
Free shipping is a limited promotion and not available for orders delivered outside New Zealand.
- New Zealand: NZD $5.00 (or FREE for orders over NZ$50)
- Australia: NZD$20
- Rest of the world: NZD$40
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
- New Zealand: 2-5 working days, depending on your region.
- International: 10-20 working days.
Working days are Monday to Friday, and don’t include weekends or public holidays.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
As soon as your order leaves our warehouse you’ll receive a tracking email. You can follow your parcel’s journey at any time by clicking on the link in the email.
- We can’t deliver to a PO Box. Parcels with a PO Box address will be returned to us, so please make sure you use a street address as your delivery address.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person. This can be a result of a delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight. This includes but is not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Delivery charges and minimum order are subject to change at any time.
- You’ll need to sign for your order when it arrives. If you’re not available to sign for your parcel, Toll will leave a note with instructions for collection. International orders are subject to the delivery terms of the relevant postal service.
- Please check your order upon arrival to ensure it contains the right contents, and get in touch with us if something’s not right.
- All orders are subject to availability of items at the time of dispatch. We do our best to maintain up to date and accurate information regarding stock levels. If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you by email and refund you for those items.
- Nail polish and other flammable items cannot be sent internationally.
- Depending on the value of your order and the destination country, you may be charged import or customs charges. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel, and are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs office if you need more information.
We can’t ship pots of honey above 2kg to China or the European Union including the UK.
Customs and import regulations vary widely between countries. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for us to be aware of all of the regulations specific to any given country. Where we are aware of any particular import restrictions, we endeavour to make note of this on the product detail page.
We accept no liability for the refund/replacement of any goods or any costs relating to, or arising from, the importation or confiscation of any goods by your countries Customs Office or other government body. Likewise any import duty or tax payable on your order is your responsibility and is beyond our control. If an order is returned to us by your countries import authorities in resalable condition, we’ll refund you the value of the order less any postage costs incurred to us. We can’t provide a refund until we’ve received the products back.
We’ve been sending goods all over the world for many years and have had very few problems. We recommend you contact your local Customs Office for further information on import regulations in your country if you have any concerns.